Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Show me your teeth.

Life has a funny way of showing you and teaching you things about yourself that you would not normally recognize without having gone through the experiences that we have had. Whether or not we like it there is a reason for everything (as far as I'm concerned), and most of the time those reasons are unbeknownst to us.

I guess, what I want for myself, is to be more bold. Be more clear of my intentions and what I want for my life. Because let's be real here. I am not indecisive. I always know what I want, I'm just not going to tell you.

So here's to being yourself, and not giving a damn what everyone else thinks, because that never got anyone too far in life.

Speak your mind. Show me your teeth.

(Photo Credit: ladygagaspan.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment