Sunday, November 13, 2011

Feed the Need 5K 2012

"I am not built like a runner. No one runs in my family. My bones aren’t weightless. My legs aren’t gazelle-like. As a child, no one ever said, “Now that one…she’s going to be a runner.” I am not a marathon runner. But, I know that no one is a marathon runner until they actually run one."

That is all. Oh yea, and I'm running my first 5K on March 31st, 2012. See flyer above.

8th Annual Feed the Need Hammonasset 5K
Madison, CT 9:00AM Hammonasset Beach State Park, 1288 Boston Post Road


SO PUMPED. CAN'T WAIT.

2 comments:

  1. I am training for my first 5k too and I am seriously considering signing up for that same race! What training plan are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was using the "Couch to 5K" app that's on the iPhone, but lately I've just been getting outside and running. It's been a little difficult since it's been so cold!

    ReplyDelete