Thursday, February 2, 2012

30 Day Shred

So, every morning for the past couple of days I've been waking up early to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout. I've only been doing level one, but I have to say, it is kicking my butt. I go to the gym, I workout, I run, I take dance classes and I am NEVER this sore. My calves are sore, my glutes are sore, my shoulders and biceps are sore! It's not an unmanageable soreness, but I am a bit worried that I haven't been running the past couple of days, because I'm not sure I could handle a 3 mile run. Tomorrow I am going to try anyway after I get out of work so that I can start the weekend off on a good note.

I didn't make a resolution this year to lose weight as I have stated in previous posts, but I am going to continue working on myself and bettering myself by having regular activity and eating right.

The night time is when I find the most difficulty in "behaving". Breakfast and lunch are easy peesy - straight forward and healthy. Dinner time is hard because I get home around 7:30pm and usually don't feel at all like cooking (not that I can cook), and I'm indecisive. So usually I end up having a little of this and a little of that. I need to make a commitment to plan my meals so that I am not scrounging at the last moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment